Friday 14 December 2007

Choooons

Some dancehall on request for my one reader... lol

Up & Live Riddim Mix (thats the wrong link..ill update it soon)

This riddim sounds like loads of others..and someone in Voicemail sounds like a woman. TOK ain't made a good tune in ages, they've all just been anything.
Meritol calls out so many dances...I know like two..lol

Dutty Water Riddim Mix

I'm guessin this was produced by Ward 21 cos they're on 3 of the tracks
Memorable moments from these tunes:
This Tiffa chick...with her song dedicated to me (Mr T) I dunno who she is and why she has this thing about me..but hey
Munga and his 'Informer fi get beaten pon beak' (I like the word beak...)
Lady Saw's whole tune

I have the Chiney K Riddim mix comin soooooon

On a random side note, theres a gardening show on the tv, and they're using Bjork - Earth Intruders as their background music...hmm

No comments: