Thursday 10 July 2008

Bang the best

There's loadsa tunes I wanna post but haven't and now its like, shame they're a bit old.

Anyway, I had the pleasure of seeing Alicia Keys live a couple of days ago and let me tell whoever's reading that it was amazing. Her set was well put together (bar a few tunes she could have left out) and she included some nice interpolations (like Get Your Freak On during Ghetto Story and Step In The Name of Love during Unbreakable..I think). But her vocals were on point, she looked good and her backing singers were fucking on point, so much so they did a few solo's when Alicia went backstage to jam.

Yeah so here's a song for you,
Busta Rhymes - I Got Bass

Bangladesh has consistantly been making supreme beats, I hope he doesn't get excited and saturate the market after the way A Milli was received.

No comments: