Thursday 5 April 2007

Andre 3000's Movements

So young 3 Stax has been appearing on remixes and spittin with such an addictive flow u wanna sing Amy Winehouse.
I decided to post the remixes because I am a fan of Dre when he spits. He's tight as a singer too, but I like the way he's taken his flow back to the Aquemini and Stankonia days. Its funny though cos Andre's spittin like a beast on his features, he better save some of this shit for later.
Andre's transitions from each line to the next are nuts.

Don't get it twisted tho, I'm not posting these because they are fresh, they're not.

UGK - International Player's Anthem (feat. Outkast)
Fire, when the bass comes in the track deserves a wheel. Outkast and UGK are talkin about different types of player's tho.

Dj UNK - Walk It Out (Remix) (feat. Andre 3000 & Jim Jones)
Pshh...Dre's verse on this remix is hot...and of course Jimmy kills it too. I don't think much of UNK and these dances tho.

Rich Boy - Throw Dome D's (Lil Jon Remix) (feat. Andre 3000, Jim Jones, Nelly, Murphy Lee & The Game)

Rich Boy's gully, this remix is mean.

Lloyd - You (Remix) (feat. Andre 3000 & Nas)
I don't think much of Lloyd, the sample is played out, but its nice still.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks alot man, its great to hear Andre rappin again, and since im not too deep in the rap scene these would've been lost to me, thanks!