Friday 13 April 2007

Mwahahah

Its Friday the 13th...has anything strange happened to you?
I feel sick, thats what Friday the 13th has done for me....I wanted a ghost to come chat to me or something, but neva mind.

So while I was supposed to be doing my dissertation, I made a mix of a few tunes and upped it for you people who never comment. You can download it but you don't have to...

My Friday 13th Mix (its not scary..)

Tracklist:
  1. One Republic - Apologise
  2. Kate Havnevik - New Day
  3. Nikki Flores - Could You Ever Love Me That Way
  4. Jim Jones - Weatherman
  5. UGK - International Player Anthem
  6. 8Ball & MJG - Turn Up The Bump
  7. UNK - Walk It Out
  8. Fabolous - Make You Better
  9. Kelly Rowland - Like This
  10. Chilli - Straight Jack
  11. Eve - Tambourine
  12. Mya - Lock You Down
  13. NY - Willow <-- BIG summery tune..buy her mixtape
  14. Mr Vegas - Tek Weh Yourself
  15. DJ Khaled - We Takin' Over
  16. Timbaland & Keri Hilson - The Way I Are
  17. Fall Out Boy &amp; Timbaland - One & Only
  18. Trey Songz - Wonderwoman

No comments: