Thursday 3 May 2007

Woooo

So I finished my dissertation, I'm gonna hand it in 2moro, it feels good, now i have 6exams tho. I'm gonna be so murked this month.

Anyway while i was doin my dissertation i was listenin to my old Missy albums, and i like her again, her style was so sick.

So i'll post her 1st ever feature which was on the Bad Boy remix for Gina Thompson's 'The Things You Do'. Download it here

Next is the video for She's A Bitch, which is in my opinion Missy's best tune and video. I loved Da real World because of its dark nature, Tim's use of bass and synths was really moody for the whole album, it was sick. But this video was ill, when she comes up from the sea on the big black M its nuts. And Hype got that big light box in a video waaaay before Justin Timberlake. Dun no


No comments: