Wednesday 23 May 2007

Zimwi

Its my Birthday. I jus woke up
I'm gonna post some tunes

Keyshia Cole - Let It Go (Feat. Missy & Lil Kim)
I think that people should have left that Mtume tune alone after biggie sampled it..oh well..its summery

Maroon 5 - Wake Up Call
I am feeeeelin the album, but this song always gets stuck in my head. Buy the album...go on

Groove Armada - Get Down (Feat. Stush)
Well any new Stush has to be posted, but I think Warrior Queen woulda flowed better on this track. Its a nice summer car tune tho

Fabolous & Ne-Yo - Make Me Better Video


I don't like Ne-Yo's face. Roselyn Sanchez looks hot tho. Lyrically Fab has changed, remember on Ghetto Fabolous he was talkin about gettin smart on every track. Them tracks still bang harder than this tho.

Finally Tims video for Throw It On Me with The Hives and the WWE Divas. The videos nice. Its NOT a single tho...its just for WWE




No comments: