Thursday 7 June 2007

Like A Circle Of Knives I Got The Sharpest Flow Around

Lil' Wayne - I Know The Future (Feat. Mack Maine)

I dunno if this is single, but its supposedly produced by Timbo. The beat is very shit tho, very lazy and uninspiring, I don't think Tim woulda given weezy this shit... and if he did then he really doesn't care about Hip-Hop anymore (is Hilary Duff givin him them P's?).

*edit* its not produced by tim...its all lies..but they did work together for the carter 3

Tim supposedly co-produced a track for her, although it doesn't sound like it. I don't really know who Hilary Duff is, but I don't care about her enought to find out. She sounds like waste.

Hilary Duff - Gypsy Woman

It seems that Lil' Wayne may soon become 'that kid' to run to, Enrique (no mole) has a track with him. I dunno what he's thinkin really, but its an alrite tune, and all the commercial folk will be like..oh look..that dude from the Soldier video.

Enrique Iglesias - Push (Feat. Lil Wayne)

No comments: