Sunday 18 March 2007

I might piss myself

Ok I'm a bit excited

As I type, I'm 'aquiring' Shock Value...plus I do actually need to piss.

I see sdot has got to posting the essentials, Toni & Foxy lol

Now this blog is new, and I don't intend for it just to be read by myself and sdot. So if you do happen to stumble accross us, link us, comment on the posts and spread the word like margarine on a current loaf.

My download is taking forever, its 2007 and I shouldn't be waiting this long.

I need to make this blog look nicer, cos right now it doesn't complement mine and sdot's intelligence and wit.

ha..I know u like that

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heyyy T. im sitting downstairs just reading thru ur blog! and waiting for u to finish downloading my show!! why r u taking soo long?? i like da videos on ur blog...keep it up! and i like sdot's comments hehe, u crazy ppl!...mmm and bapisha basu..she is hottt ;)...x

Sdot said...

As ur the first person to comment, u have won urself £5million ask Mr T for the cheque, im brass.