Sunday 18 March 2007

SDot's Random Rant



Hello and welcome to Sdots random rant,

I've become addicted to blogging, i sit at my comp and proppa think about stuff to type, i can type correct english, but i dont want to.
anyway yea, i bought some studs from Marks n spencers yea and ive been wearin it in my ear for the past 3 days and now my ears gon kinda swollen, teaches me for buyin womens earings, their sick tho.
AND shame, it was blits outside today but jus cos there was a LITTLE bit of sun people wana wear flipflops on road, i saw one mans feet and they were blue, eeeediat.
Missy needs a slap in the mouth (sorry Mr.T) she has no reason to be so stoosh, i wonder who shes eatin out at the moment.

I've become obsessed with those Options White Chocolate hot drinks. i secretly eat some of the powder before adding the water.

I could go on for days chattin random stuff, but i dont have time to do so, Some of us Need beauty sleep...
watch how i dont go to sleep tho.
Mr.T has given my txt big air force ones.

No comments: