Thursday 22 March 2007

Tdot's Riddim Again

Ok, so I'll try and do this as much as I can, but good quality dance hall riddim mp3s are getting harder and harder to find without paying.
In this section I'll do a lil mix of a riddim i'm feelin, it might not necessarily be brand new, so piss off and go to a jamaican dance if it bothers you.
If i was a real live selenky, i would invest in records/cds, but i'm not..so limewire and message boards are my best friends...anyway


The Pepper Spray Riddim is a riddim from the renaissance camp, which is clearly the superstar and inpecta riddims cleverly merged together to form a high-energy instrumental.

Unfortunately a lot of the artists could not transfer the energy from the riddim into their vocals, and ended up creating sounds that are far from unique. Although the riddim has potential, I can't see it making moves in a dance, which is a shame.

My riddim mix contains tracks from Esco, Munga Honourable, Macka Diamond, Busy Signal, Tony Matterhorn, Vybz Kartel & Elephant Man (in that order).

Elephant gets the wheel up, with his wild gallup of rhymes coupled with a few female vocals.

Get it HERE

Look out for the Raging Bull Riddim, I don't have all the tunes yet, but I might post Mr Vegas' cut..cos its bigger than Paris Hilton's fanny.




No comments: