Sunday 18 March 2007

Welcome

Ok, so the blog is a bit deadout, I promise it won't last long. As soon as I get my HTML on it will improve.

This blog will be run by myself T, and my associate Sdot and we plan to bring you new music of various genre's as well as anything else we feel like posting.

I need to go and cook food for my Mum now (cos its mother's day) so I will leave you with a parting gift..


Timbaland - Miscommunication Featuring Keri Lynn Hilson & Sebastian

This track is from his upcoming album 'Shock Value' (due for release on 02/04/07).


The track is nice, similar production to JT's Summer Love, and is in a way Timbaland's version of 'Last Night'. Keri's vocals are aggresive but sweet, and she dominates the track, much like young Keyshia Cole did on Last Night.

I am looking forward to Shock Value, purely to hear Timbaland's beats, and Keri's voice (and the Missy track sounds dope).

Until next time

>T<

No comments: