Friday 30 March 2007

"Sanjaya turned Missy against men cause she couldn't have him."

I'm all Beyonce'd out having watched portions of her millions of new videos. She is actually nuts in some of them. I'm not gona post them cos I don't care that much. She looks hot tho..her weaves are the tru stars of the show.


In other news, all these articles gunning down Sanjaya are hilarious, and if he does win American Idol I will feel so bad for Ms. Hippo, LaKesha, Blake and all the other ones who can actually sing. I bet Simons well vex about putting him thru now, they shuda let his sister thru cos she was jus like him with breasts..in fact it probably was him jus tryna make sure he got in..you dun no he does some kinda funky shit in his spare time. NOT THAT IM JUDGIN MAN cos im not.


I got Sky broadband and they are actually takin the pissssss....they wana cut me off at all times, and they wana tell me im gona get 16meg when im really not. When I can be bothered I'll call them up and tell them to fix their faces.


I'm still not feelin the look of this blog....but I'm not doin anything about it. IF you read....please comment, its not long and its nice for us to know that someone is actually checkin this out. Being one of them silent stalker types is not a good look and will give you no valuable life skills.
bye

No comments: